... how can I get in touch?
You can ask us all your questions directly via our Live Chat between 9:00 and 17:00 from Monday to Friday. We try to help you as soon as possible (unless we are on the golf course). Otherwise, you can also just email, call or visit us.
...what is your weight?
The frame without wheels weighs 4 kg. The two wheels together weigh 2.8 kg. Total 6.8 kg. Most other (non-electric) trolleys weigh more than 8 kg.
...what are your measurements?
The frame without wheels is only 86 x 40 x 14 cm. The diameter of the wheels is 15 inches (38 cm).
...what are you made of?
The frame is made of aluminum, which is strong, light and corrosion free. The plastic parts are designed to withstand wear and the test of time and are equipped with material codes to enable an optimal recycling process.
...do you fit every golf bag?
The Kaddey Switch is designed to fit all stand and cart bags. We recommend to use a lightweight midsize bag to make your life as easy as possible.
We advise against the use of staff bags because of the heavy weight and bulkiness. They can only be mounted when twisted 90 degrees because of the big pocket on the back.
...how are you attached?
With two velcro straps you (once) firmly attach your bag to the frame. They are reinforced with leather to prevent twisting of your bag.
...do you have a brake?
In parking mode the Switch leans firmly on the bottom plate. The weight of your bag and the wide wheelbase make sure your trolley stays where it is. In result you’ll never forget the brake so you can focus on your game. Easy as that 👌.
...do you fit in any car?
The answer is simple. If your golf bag fits in your car, the Kaddey Switch fits in with your bag.
...does my rangefinder fit in the tray?
Yes, almost all rangefinders from brands such as Bushnell, Garmin, Callaway and Nikon fit. To be on the safe side, the inner dimension of the large compartment is: 16 x 9 x 4.5 cm.
...does my smartphone fit in the tray?
Except for the plus and XL models, your smartphone fits in the tray. The dimensions are 19 x 9 cm.
...do you have an umbrella holder?
...do you have winterwheels?
Not yet, the winterwheels for the Kaddey Switch are in development and will be available in the winter of ’21. Fill in the form to subscribe for updates.
...what about maintenance?
We recommend cleaning the Switch with water and high-pressure air, after playing, to remove dust, grass, etc. Every now and then look at the wheel axles for dust and remove it with air and a cloth. We do not recommend using a high-pressure cleaner to prevent damage.
...what about the warranty?
If something still goes wrong and the trolley does not function properly, the warranty conditions below apply. If something goes wrong within this 2-year warranty period, you will receive a new part, or your golf trolley will be picked up for repair.
- Every Kaddey Switch golf trolley has a 2 year warranty.
- If something goes wrong within this 2-year warranty period, you will receive a new part, or your golf trolley will be picked up for repair. Parts, transport costs and labor are then free.
- Whether you receive a new part or whether the trolley is collected for repair is determined in consultation.
- To activate this warranty, you must submit the complaint by email to [email protected] under the heading “Warranty” and include the following information:
- Description of the complaint
- Copy invoice of the purchase
- Photo of the serial number (on the bottom of the base)
- Photos of the problem
- The general terms and conditions of Kaddey Golf BV apply.
Tip! Keep the original box in which your Kaddey golf trolley arrived. After receipt, cut the tapes so that the box can be stored flat. You can then re-use the box when your Kaddey golf trolley needs to be transported for repair.
Shipping, ordering & returns
...what are the shipping costs?
Kaddey offers standard free shipping on all orders over €100 to the below EU countries and the UK.
There is a €5 fee for orders under €100.
...what countries do you ship to?
We currently ship to the following EU countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
We also ship to the following countries outside of the EU (specific tax and shipping policies apply):
Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Japan.
...what are the shipping conditions to the UK?
For UK orders our normal shipping policies apply: standard free shipping on orders over €100 otherwise shipping is €5. There are no extra import duties or hidden costs since we have our own UK VAT registration.
...do you ship to countries outside of the EU?
We also ship to the following countries outside of the EU with specific shipping costs: Norway (€25), Switzerland (normal), Turkey (€60), United Arab Emirates (€60), United Kingdom (standard), United States (€60) and Japan (€50). If you play golf somewhere else across the globe please contact our support team to see what’s possible.
When you order at Kaddey from a country outside of the EU you pay no VAT tax. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance; please contact your local customs office for further information.
...how fast can delivery be made?
We ship every working day, orders placed before 12:00 are shipped the same day. Our shipping partner DPD always do their very best to deliver your order within the estimated timeframe. You’ll receive a track & trace email once the parcel is scanned at their warehouse.
...what currency do I pay in?
...which payment methods can I use?
You choose one of the safe payment methods below during checkout:
...how safe is buying online?
Our webshop is secured with a SSL 3.0 connection. Paying at Kaddey Golf is fast, easy and above all safe. We use payment service provider Mollie, please read more about their safety measures here. If you have any doubt about the safety or your transaction please contact us.
...how do I track my shipment?
As soon as the parcel is scanned at the warehouse you will receive an email with the Track & Trace code.
...can I return my order?
Return. Can happen.
Somehow not satisfied with your Kaddey product, or is it broken and do you want to return it? That’s too bad. We are going to do something about that, we promise. This is how returns work at Kaddey:
- Call or email us with your request and reason for return, so we can help you quickly and efficiently.
- Of course we would like to know why, so that we can improve our products and service. But we also accept “just because” as a reason.
- You have a formal withdrawal period of 14 days to cancel your purchase after receiving your Kaddey order.
- Did you need some more time or are you just not “happy” with the product? No problem. We give you 28 days to return the product.
- We have paid a lot of attention to packaging and protecting our products during transport. That is why we ask you to use the original packaging for the return.
We do have a number of rules regarding the refund of the purchase price:
- If the Kaddey product is returned to us unused and undamaged, we will of course refund 100% of the purchase price. Guaranteed within 5 working days after receipt of your return.
- Has the product been used just a little too much? Then we will not let you down. We then determine what the depreciation is and make you a, usually very reasonable, proposal within 5 working days.
- You will understand that we can not refund products that are damaged to such an extent that we cannot repair and sell them.
...can I order without an account?
You can choose to checkout as a guest or to register an account during checkout.
...where can I find my order?
Scroll down to the footer and click on my account. Here you can login to view your orders, return or adjust your personal information.
...how can I change my email address?
Go to Menu and then to your Account. Here you can find all your contact details and request a new password.
...how do I get a new password?
Go to Menu and then to your Account. Here you can find all your contact details and request a new password. Have you logged out and cannot remember your password? Then make a login attempt and click on “forgot password”.
...what are the company details of Kaddey?
Kaddey Golf BV
Industrieweg 55, 1115AD Duivendrecht, The Netherlands
Phone number: +31(0)20 37 043 85
E-mail address: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce nr: 74933264
Tax-identification number: NL860078851B01