Kaddey stands for premium quality products that stand the test of time and meet the needs of the demanding golfer. Our warranty policy outlines the terms and conditions under which Kaddey offers warranty coverage.
Kaddey offers the following warranty period per product:
|1 year limited warranty
|3 months limited warranty
What does the warranty cover?
Any damages resulting from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship and normal wear, tear and use that affect the functionality of the product are covered during the above warranty period.
- To redeem a warranty, you have to be the one that purchased the product and provide us with the original proof of purchase.
- Warranty claims must be submitted in a reasonable time after damage occurs.
- If your claim is covered by a warranty, we’ll repair, replace the product of the same value, send spare parts or give you store credit.
- You are responsible for the shipment to our warehouse in the Netherlands. However, we will cover the cost of shipping for the repaired product back to you.
- Kaddey will repair or replace your product within 30 days from receipt.
What does the warranty not cover?
The Kaddey warranty does not cover the following:
- Wear and tear resulting from abnormally harsh use or use that is not compatible with the intended use of the product.
- Cosmetic damages.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces of the product.
- Damages caused to personal goods due to water ingress, sunscreen or cleaning goods of any kind.
- Any product sold as “demo”, “approved used” or similar wording indicating that the product is not new.
- Damages caused by negligence or accident by any third party, particularly flight or transport damages. We recommended you to inspect your product immediately after retrieval from transport handling and immediately report any damage to the carrier (e.g., airline or railway company) who is insured against this.
- Products or parts that have been tampered with or altered in any way.
- Lost or stolen products.
Trolley specific warranty
- Damage to the trolley due to tipping over due to wind or incorrect positioning
Bag specific warranty
- Our golf bags feature high-quality waterproof zippers. To ensure their longevity, please handle the zippers with care. Avoid overfilling the pockets and be mindful of using counter pressure when opening or closing them. We do not offer warranty on broken zippers due to stuffed pockets.
- Damaged club dividers because clubs are put in the bag the wrong way round (wedges in the long dividers on the top damage the mesh pockets).
- Warranty excludes rain hoods, straps, and legs.
If your product has damage that is not covered by the warranty, you can request for Kaddey to repair the damage at a pre-agreed upon price.
Submit a warranty claim
Please provide clear photographic and or video evidence of any defect so we can assess whether the warranty claim is to be approved or dismissed.
Upon receiving your warranty claim, our team will discreetly assess the information provided. If necessary, we might request additional details, images or videos for a thorough review. Your claim is handled by our customer service team with the utmost discretion, please be respectful and kind.
Please also be aware that this warranty policy is subject to change, and the terms in effect at the time of your purchase will apply to your warranty coverage.