Kaddey stands for quality products that can stand the test of time. Unfortunately sometimes things do still break.
Kaddey offers the following warranty:
|Bags||1 year limited warranty|
|Umbrella||3 months limited warranty|
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers manufacturing defects that include, but aren’t limited to:
– Cracks or breaks in the shell
– Defective zippers
– Ripped seams
– Fabric tears that make the product not function properly
– Broken hooks
– Functional trims
To redeem a warranty, you have to be the one that purchased the product, or in the case of a gift, the original recipient.
If your claim is covered by a warranty, we’ll repair, replace the product or send spare parts, and cover shipping costs.
What does the warranty not cover?
The warranty does not cover the following:
– Wear and tear resulting from abnormally harsh use or use that is not compatible with the intended use of the product.
– Cosmetic damages
– Replacement of any non-defective pieces of the product
– Damages caused to personal goods due to water ingress or cleaning goods of any kind
– Any product sold “as is”, “preconditioned”, “used” or similar wording indicating that the product is not new
– Damages caused by negligence or accident by any third party, particularly flight or transport damages. We recommended you to inspect your product immediately after retrieval from transport handling and immediately report any damage to the carrier (e.g., airline or railway company) who is insured against this.
If your product has damage that is not covered by the warranty, you can request for Kaddey to repair the damage at a pre-agreed upon price.
Warranty claims must be submitted in a reasonable time after damage occurs.